The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Chapter 2 - Day 25 - Houmas House and Gardens

 The morning was grey, but not raining. Leelu and I ventured out mid-morning for our tour and it was awesome. I'm not going to try and explain all the pics. You can check out some walk-through's on YouTube that cover the rooms, art, etc. I'll link one here for you.


And... the plethora of pics:

































Then I went looking for a place with electric. I'll fill you all in on the mudding I did over 15 miles of Google's hazing of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...