The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Chapter 2- Lousiana Bound

I'm off again on Saturday, heading to Louisiana and its sights. Plantations, museums, roadside items, and anything else that looks interesting. The plan will be using HarvestHosts, Dyrt, BassPro, a few dispersed camping locations with a sprinkle of RV parks. I'll be testing out the solar charging system to see if it can keep up with my demand for both normal power and for charging the power cube.

Leelu will get to see all kinds of new things and meet her 'cousin' when we make it to a friend's house. She's as ready as she can be. If she could understand what all the items I've bought means she wouldn't be sleeping because of excitement.

As always I have a plan for each day, but as I've learned a plan needs flexibility. 

Bring on Saturday and the day I hit the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...