The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Chapter 1 - Day 15 to Home - all is well

 So, the very end of our trip was a little chaotic. We stopped in Virginia, did laundry, got a touch of food poisoning, drove home. The end. I'm not going to bore or gross you out with the details.





A quick overview of the entire thing from start to finish. I love this. I can't wait to head out again. Seeing new things, new people, new weather patterns feeds something that's very hungry inside me.

The next trip kicks off soon. If you want the heads up on my next adventure 'follow' the blog. It will send you an email the next time I post. It'll be a couple of weeks.

Thanks for following along! 

Love,

Mother and the Spawn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...