The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Chapter 2 - Day 5 - They're all starting to flow together

 I'm hoping it's day 5. I'm too lazy to go back and look.

This morning was crispy with frost but the temp was already rising once we went out for Leelu. It's going to be a beautifully sunny day in the mid 50's. As every other weekday, I'm working here at South 40 Farm before heading to my next destination.











Which is....

*cue amazing heels and calves for days*

The Tina Turner Museum in Brownville, TN. Yes, of course it's a HarvestHosts location. I'll be visiting the museum tomorrow during my lunch time. On my drive this afternoon I'll be listening to a bunch of her music to prep. I mean, I grew up listening to her hits on the radio, but it's been a while. Might even find a documentary about her to watch tonight. It's the first museum I'll have stayed at that I've actually toured. Exciting stuff.



The drive was once again uneventful other than the Tennessee roads trying to eat The Beast. Holy dang is I'll I've got. The I-40 is like a landmined field after every single one has been detonated. They even have LED signs up warning about potholes. I've never seen anything like it.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Love and kisses from Mother and the 5th Element. <- signoff curtesy of the bourbon-loving brother #iykyk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...