The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Chapter 2 - Day 29 - Tabasco Factory Tour and Jungle Garden

 I spent two nights in a RV park, Saturday to Monday morning. It was clean and had sewer hook up. Sunday was the nicer day weather-wise, so I headed to Avery Island. 

The Tabasco Factory tour, gift shop and restaurant were really neat. The tour is a walking tour with videos that play, interactive elements, etc. It's well done and if it'd been a work day I could have seen workers too.





I'm winding down on this trip and won't really have much beyond this update until the end of the week. For the next couple of days I'm staying with my friend and doing just boring friend stuff. :D Although I am buying a bunch of meat products for Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...