The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Friday, March 8, 2024

Chapter 2 - Day 28 - Community Garden

 Today was relaxed. I worked, wandered the property here, did a tiny bit of weeding... and that's about it. There's some storms north of here which gave us grey weather, but also nicer temps. Here's pics of the garden. The last one is Leelu looking at me because she was in timeout for trying to mount the other little dog here. I can't take her anywhere.

Oh, tomorrow I'll be experiencing Avery Island and Tabasco. I'm so excited.









Might order delivery for dinner. Be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...