The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Chapter 3 - Day 25 - Rain in the desert

 4/25/24

The day was grey and misty. I'd attempted to camp along the Nebo Mountain Loop but it's still closed for winter and where I could camp had zero cellular. Off along Route 15 I went driving, looking for a pull off that had cellular. What I found was a great spot. 

Yuba State Park is down a gravel road off Route 15 south of Nephi (middle ish of Utah) but I didn't sleep there. Nope, down a cattle road just north of the state park was a perfect place to watch the rain storms roll across the mountains. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...