The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Chapter 3 - Day 16 - Windy Sunshine Continues

 4/16/24

Woke with a stomach issue. Hoping it's not the water and that it's because of the weather and food I've been eating. Either way I had a tough time getting packed up and on the road. The wind didn't help either. Steady 18mph with gusts in the 30's makes driving a box difficult.

I stayed on the interstates today. I needed to make it as quickly to the next stop which means I'm sure I missed a ton of cool buildings. Instead, below is a set of buildings I haven't shared yet. Not even sure where they were... but enjoy.







And the views changed a lot as I drove the short drive from Santa Rosa to Albuquerque. 












I'll wander tonight and take photos of the metal work here at the RV park. For now I'm going to post so I don't get behind again. The internet out here is hit or miss, which means I can't always push photos to Google cloud. 

Love,
Mom and Leelu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...