The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Chapter 2 -Day 17 and 18 - Pecan Orchard RV Park

 I spent two very quiet days at Natchitoches (Nak-eh-dish) Pecan Orchard RV Park. It's a unattended park, which means you pay online or over the phone, park anywhere, and enjoy. First of these I've stayed in. From an antisocial view I like it. From a business POV I'm not so sure this is a good model. But not my issue.



Other than working, wandering the grounds and vegging I haven't done anything in two days. And it's wonderful. :D



Oh, bluebird who'd been sitting and staring at me:


There are long-horn steer behind the park. I tried to make kissy noises to get them to come over but they wouldn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...