The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Chapter 3 - Day 21 - Chores and stuff

 4/21/24

This morning we were up early and headed through the mountains to Moab and Green River. The drive was spectacular! I had to dump tanks today, get propane, do laundry, etc. The Green River Love's Truck Stop was great. Took care of all of that there plus grabbed some cantaloupe and sodas. Then on the way back to Moab I decided I'd stop at the KOA there and see if they had any open spots.







The KOA was nice. They are definitely made for families with kids. Lots of activities a great pool area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...