The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Chapter 2 -- The End

I'm sitting at home writing this last post for this adventure. The next is already around the corner, but this one has come to an end.

From my friend's house I spent the night at The Myrtles, a famous plantation in northern Louisiana. Bad weather was coming so I spent a good portion of Friday driving. I am so thankful for remote work, Bluetooth earbuds, large parking lots and a wonderful company. I could not do what I've done over the last few months without all of those things.

I finished the drive Saturday with a full day of driving and a couple of naps.

Next up is Missouri for the eclipse, Route 66 and Utah. April 1 will not be April's Fool Day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...