The journey, not the arrival, matters. T.S. Elliot

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Chapter 1 - Day 11 - The Reckoning

 I have so much fun coming up with the titles.

I've made the executive decision to head back home today instead of waiting until Friday. Clay isn't happy, which makes me no happy. So, we jumped in the Beast, revved her up and headed north. I'm not sure when we'll actually get home, but it'll be sometime in the next couple of days.

We drove through some snow, some slush, some ice. It was fun. No, really, just enough to make it fun.


We're camping the night just over the Texas border in Hope, Arkansas. It's a really nice rest area with RV specific parking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 4 - Weekend 2 - Hazlitt's and Friend Matt's Camp

 7/12-7/14 Ben suggested a quick weekend, which I jumped on. In scanning over Harvest Hosts for a quick location I nearly shouted with exci...